Terms and conditions of use
These standard website terms and conditions, written on this web page, govern your use of our KeepTeethStrong.com website.
These terms and conditions will apply in full and will affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions written here. You must not use this website if you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions of use of this website: KeepTeethStrong.com.
Minors or persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to use this website.
Intellectual property rights
KeepTeethStrong.com owns all intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website.
A limited license is granted to you only to view the material contained on this website.
You are specifically restricted in all of the following areas:
- Publishing any material from the website in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any material on the website;
- Publicly displaying and/or showing any material from the website;
- Use this website in any way that may be detrimental to it;
- Using this website in a manner that affects users’ access to this website;
- Using this website in violation of applicable laws and regulations, or in any other manner that may cause harm to the website, or any person or business entity;
- Engage in any data mining, data collection, data extraction, or similar activity in connection with this website;
- Use this website for advertising or marketing.
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted and the KeepTeethStrong.com managers may further restrict your access to any area of this website at any time at its sole discretion. Any username and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must also keep them confidential.
In these website terms and conditions, “your content” means any audio, video, text, images, comments, or other material that you choose to post on this website. By posting your content, you grant KeepTeethStrong.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
Your content must be your own and must not infringe on the rights of any third party. KeepTeethStrong.com reserves the right to remove any content from this website at any time without notice.
This website is provided “as is” with all faults, and KeepTeethStrong.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding this website or the materials contained on this website. Furthermore, nothing contained on this website should be construed as advice.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall KeepTeethStrong.com, nor any of its managers, editors, or content controllers, be liable for anything arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract or otherwise. KeepTeethStrong.com, including its managers, editors, and controllers, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify KeepTeethStrong.com to the fullest extent against all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way out of your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid under applicable law, that provision shall be severed without affecting the remaining provisions hereof.
Modification of Terms
KeepTeethStrong.com is entitled to revise these Terms at any time, as it sees fit, and by using this website, you are expected to review these Terms regularly.
KeepTeethStrong.com is permitted to assign, transfer and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notice. However, you are not permitted to assign, transfer or subcontract your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between KeepTeethStrong.com and you concerning your use of this website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Europe, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the European courts for the resolution of any dispute.
Essential information to remember
- Our KeepTeethStrong.com website includes links to third-party merchant websites providing goods and/or services.
- We may earn commissions from a merchant if you click on that merchant’s link on our website and then make a purchase on the merchant’s website, or if you use a relevant promotional code posted on our website when you purchase on the merchant’s website.
You acknowledge that:
- We do not control third-party merchants;
- We do not verify, audit, monitor, or control: the identity, creditworthiness, or bona fides of Third Party Merchants; the security of Third Party Merchants’ websites; or the accuracy of information posted on Third-Party Merchants’ websites;
- We are not a party to any contract for the sale or purchase of goods or services between you and any third-party merchant;
- Our website contains information provided by third-party merchants, and we do not verify, audit, or control the accuracy of such information,
- Accordingly, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage resulting from your use of a Third Party Merchant’s website, any information provided by a Third Party Merchant, any offer made by a Third Party Merchant, or any contract with a Third Party Merchant.
- We are not responsible for the performance of any obligations under any contract between you and any third party, and we have no obligation to mediate between the parties to any such contract.
A reminder of our Health Advice Notice.
The content provided on this website is intended for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for professional dental advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Every individual’s dental health is unique, and the information we provide may not apply to your specific condition. Always seek the advice of your dentist or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment.
Never disregard professional dental advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. If you think you may have a dental emergency, call your dentist or 911 immediately.